- Perform interactive workplace communication
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work environment
- Plan and organise work
- Carry out measurement and calculations
- Prepare clients for salon service
- Perform temporary hair colour services
- Perform roller placement and basic hair styling
- Perform shampooing and conditioning services
- Provide manicure and pedicure services
- Perform hair shaping
- Remove chemicals from hair
- Perform semi-permanent hair colour services
- Perform thermal straightening, curling and waving
- Merchandise beauty care and related products
- Receive and direct clients
- Schedule and check out clients
- Sell products and services
- Conduct financial transactions
- Perform stock control procedures
- Demonstrate retail beauty care products
- Apply nail enhancement
- Apply nail art
- Design and apply make-up
- Provide facial treatments
- Provide lash and brow treatment
- Provide temporary epilation and bleaching treatments
- Consult with clients and diagnose hair and scalp conditions
- Treat hair and scalp
- Perform permanent wave and chemical straightening services
- Style hair
Students must pay 35% of the advertised cost upon registration.
The balance (less GATE funding) is to be paid within 2 months of registration.
All course manuals and basic training amenities are included in fees. Some exceptions apply.
Please request of a list of materials that are not included upon registration.
Our Commitment to helping you:
We want to assure you that this detailed program on Cosmetology II (CVQ) will greatly enhance your personal and professional life, and will fully equip you for a lifetime career. We are here to help you in making the right decision.